At MLEI, we work with clients in metropolitan and regional areas to deliver land development projects that are both on time and on Budget.
Because we build close relationships with our clients and gain an inside-out understanding of their needs, we can faithfully represent our clients’ interests when dealing with approval authorities and other stakeholders.
We’re committed to clearly communicating even the most technical requirements, and keeping stakeholders informed every step of the way. This, together with the quality and clarity of our documentation, has led to our reputation as skillful and reliable land development engineers – and, we’re proud to say, repeat business.
We provide our clients with well-considered development staging strategies, and designs that appreciate the topography, with a view to minimising earthworks and producing a result that meets every client’s functionality and financial goals.
- Feasibility studies
- Opinion of probable cost
- Stormwater master planning
- Conceptual earthworks modelling
- Road design and upgrades ensuring compliance with relevant regulations
- Infrastructure design and coordination with a key focus on quality, standards and insurances
- Water sensitive urban design
- Hydrological modelling, flood assessments and stormwater drainage network
- Wastewater treatment plans and pump stations
- Geotechnical investigation and pavement design
- Management of tender process
- Tender assessment
- Contract administration and superintendence
- Site supervision and inspections
- Monitoring of contractor performance
- Project documentation and ‘as built’ drawings
Civil and structural engineering for the two-stage $110m development located in the northern Adelaide suburb of Prospect.
PARKVALE, ANGLE VALE
Civil engineering, design, tender and contract administration for the four-stage land development at Angle Vale, South Australia.
CENTRAL PARK ESTATE, MUNNO PARA WEST
Civil engineering for a six-stage residential development in north-east Adelaide.