At MLEI, we plan and design infrastructure for governments, private operators and statutory authorities across Australia.
You can find our infrastructure projects in both busy urban environments and isolated rural areas.
We have developed strong relationships with local, state and federal government bodies right across Australia, with an excellent reputation for seamless project deliver.
Whether we’re helping to create beautiful open spaces and reserves for communities to enjoy, improving the speed and safety of commuters through smart transport system, or planning ways to harness or divert water, we enjoy the uniqueness of each project.
At the root of every project however is engineering best practice, leading to economic benefits for our clients and vital infrastructure for their customers and communities.
- Roads and transport
- Water and wastewater structures
- Landscape/streetscape engineering
- Stormwater drainage management
- Land division infrastructure
- Sporting facilities
- Design of infrastructure including road, services and bridges
- Hydrological modelling and flood mapping, urban drainage, network design and existing capacity assessment
- Civil engineering including design of large land developments and associated infrastructure
- Feasibility studies and infrastructure assessments
- Conceptual earthworks modelling.
GEORGE WHITTLE RESERVE
Civil and structural engineering for the upgrade of the reserve located in prospect, South Australia, which included a new skate park, resurfacing an existing basketball court, a nature-inspired climbing area and a new outdoor playspace with associated pedestrian paths.
HOLLAND STREET STREETSCAPE UPGRADE
Civil and structural engineering for the streetscape upgrade in the Adelaide suburb of Thebarton. The project included infrastructure upgrade of the street with a main focus on Water-Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD), as the stormwater was reused for irrigation of the streetscape.
Civil and structural engineering for the new Topcoat Asphalt batch plant at Lonsdale, South Australia. The project involved a new facility comprising storage bunkers, storage tanks and an asphalt plant. MLEI worked with Topcoat and McMahon Services (builder) throughout the project’s planning, detailed design and construction phases.